-FOREWORD BY: Anders Nyström (Katatonia & Bloodbath)
-260 Glossy Color Pages
-102 Band/Artist Interviews
-English Language / Weight: 3 lbs
-Book Signed By The Author
The new book "And Justice For Art - Volume 3: Stories About Hard Rock & Heavy Metal Album Covers" completes the acclaimed "...And Justice For Art" book trilogy. This is a unique collection of graphics, stories and interviews about the making of some of the most iconic album covers in the history of heavy music. This beautifully illustrated volume includes 260 glossy color pages that reveal all the secrets behind the cover artworks for albums like Judas Priest’s “Painkiller,” Iron Maiden’s “Somewhere In Time,” Metallica’s “Kill ‘Em All,” Death’s “Human,” Megadeth’s “Peace Sells… But Who’s Buying?,” Arcturus’ “Arcturian,” Sepultura’s “Beneath The Remains,” W.A.S.P’s “The Headless Children,” Machine Head’s “Burn My Eyes,” Morbid Angel’s “Covenant,” Nocturnus’ “The Key,” Stratovarius’ “Visions,” Carcass’ “Necroticism…” Rush’s “Moving Pictures,” AC/DC’s “Highway To Hell,” Katatonia's "Discouraged Ones," Opeth’s “Blackwater Park,” Kiss’ “Destroyer,” Sabaton’s “The Great War,” Dream Theater’s “Metropolis 2,” and many more.
“…And Justice For Art – Volume 3” also includes a fascinating foreword written by Katatonia/Bloodbath’s guitarist, Anders Nyström and interviews with musicians like, Max Cavalera (ex-Sepultura/Soulfly), Chris Poland (ex-Megadeth), Ivar Bjørnson (Enslaved), Mike Browning (Nocturnus), Jon Schaffer (Iced Earth), David Vincent (ex-Morbid Angel), Ihsahn (Emperor/Ihsahn), Pär Sundström (Sabaton), Dani Filth (Cradle Of Filth) and visual artists like Derek Riggs, Eliran Kantor, Ken Kelly, Paolo Girardi, Valnoir, Travis Smith, Andreas Marschall and Costin Chioreanu (who also designed the book’s cover), among others.
PRE ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRE-ORDER ITEMS ARE STOCKS WHICH ARE NOT ON HAND AND THEREFORE, HAVE TO WAIT AROUND 2 TO 8 WEEKS TO RECEIVE THE ITEMS FROM THE CLOSING PRE ORDER DATE.
BEFORE ORDERING, PLEASE READ THE RULES & REGULATIONS BELOW:
1. PRE ORDERS REQUIRE FULL PAYMENT TO BE MADE AT CHECKOUT.
2. PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE NATURE OF PRE-ORDER ITEMS, WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING CANCELLATIONS.
3. WE CANNOT ESTIMATE OR GUARANTEE A SPECIFIC SHIP DATE SO WE CANNOT GUARANTEE PRODUCTS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN 2 WEEKS. WE WILL SHIP ORDERS THE MOMENT THEY ARE AVAILABLE.
4. SOMETIMES THE ORDERED ITEMS WILL ARRIVE LATER THAN 2 WEEKS DUE TO SEVERAL FACTORS (EG: CUSTOMS)
5. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO WAIT.
6. IF YOU COMBINE IN-STOCK AND PRE-ORDERED ITEMS, ALL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED AT ONCE WHEN ALL PRE-ORDERED ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE.
7. ONCE YOU PLACE AN ORDER WITH US, IT MEANS THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.